25 March, 2011

Enough expository banter! It's Duodecim time

Since October 2009 I've been playing Dissidia Final Fantasy, a game which - for those of you who don't know - plucks some of the main characters from previous Final Fantasy games and pits them together in a universal war of good and evil, of Cosmos and Chaos. Other friends have since joined and so most of our 2010 became riddled with "Dissidia meets". I couldn't even tell you how many hours we've spent in various cafés (or one particular 24-hour diner *cough*) playing through story-modes, training new characters, usurping one-another's freshly-trained warriors of light and dark. Or just warriors of light if you are me, as I came to realise that I just couldn't play as any of the Chaos warriors!

My final unlikely team of SSS Rank warriors:



But finally the day is upon us now that we must cast aside all that we know and step into the Void (see what I did there?), as today is the release of Dissidia Duodecim 012! My party will already be shaken as Cloud will no longer be Cosmos組, meaning that I will have to find myself a new signature character to play as. However with new additions such as Laguna, Lightning and especially Kain, I'm sure I will have plenty of choice!

That's not to mention one particular character who, despite being Chaos組, has this particular blogger very excited indeed ...

But enough expository banter! For this blogger, it is morphing time!



No comments:

Post a Comment