03 July, 2012

Schedule - July

Easy-going month, time to cut back on underwhelming multi-bands and pick out the ones I really want to stick with - I refuse to be one of those girls who goes to shows because they're shows, you know? Also, you know, the Yens don't seem to like me all that much right now :/

July 13th (FRI)
girugamesh - Sadistic Year 2012 #1
@ Shibuya O-EAST
(about time I hit up the boys for a oneman on home turf, right?)

July 21st (SAT)
MEJIBRAY/Screw/ALSDEAD/ベルベット et al
@ Takadanobaba AREA
(I know I know, less multibands, but these four in one night?)

July 23rd (MON)
TRIGGAH - RUN OUT OF BULLETS
TRIGGAH / ALSDEAD / Nocturnal Bloodlust
@ Meguro rock-may-kan
(hilarious coincidence, just before this lineup was announced I was saying how I'd love to see the three of these play together!)

Come say hi!



- Break

No comments:

Post a Comment