23 March, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Break Time サワゲ!
Perhaps I like sharing opinions. Perhaps I like blogging nonsense about things I love. Perhaps I just like the sound of my own voice. This journal will end up full of mini-reviews of new things I need to be paying attention to. Music videos, albums, games and films, TV, books, you name it and it'll appear.
Of course I can guarantee that there will also be relative amounts of whining/cheering/generally rambling on certain topics too (because you know when you have those moments on Silent Hill when you're so glad the nurses can't climb over windowsills and suddenly SHE'S CLIMBING OVER THE WINDOWSILL!! ?)

No one is good at introductory posts. That is a fact. In fact, 87% of people claim to be uncomfortable writing their first blog entry. That isn't a fact, but a made-up statistic. Do you see how this blog is going to go? So as such, I shall bid you adieu until next time!

- Break

No comments:

Post a Comment